Monday, November 2, 2009

Monday
11/01/09


1&2 Lesson Focus: How can I study for my vocabulary test?
How can I best categorize new information?


1. Go over vocabulary packet
2. Read the Phobias article

1. Figure out what the major topic of the article is.
2. Based on that, create different headings for the different types of phobias.
3. Then categorize the different types of phobias under the appropriate heading.
4. Write a little information about each phobia.
5. Decide who is going to present what.
3. Study for vocabulary test
Homework: Study for Vocabulary Test
Finish alliteration and internal rhyme in “The Raven” packet


4th Period: Lesson Focus: What should I be looking for in my free read?
How can I tell an effective story?
1. Free read/finish your story
2. Present your story (both partners must read out loud)
Homework: Finish chapter 7: Quiz tomorrow on 6&7

5&6 Lesson Focus: How can I study for my vocabulary test?
What are alliteration and internal rhyme?

1. Vocabulary Review with Ms. Edick
2. Label “The Raven” alliteration and internal rhyme every other stanza
Homework: Study for your test
Finish the alliteration and internal rhyme

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive