Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Wednesday
1/06/10


1&2 Lesson Focus: What should I be looking for in my free read?
What is the rule for commas in compound sentences?
How can I remember the characters?
1. Free Read (15 minutes)
2. Go over context clues
3. Study for your vocab test for 10 minutes
4. Commas in compound sentences
5. Character flip book
6. Start homework
Homework: Study for vocab test
Read chapters 8&9
Back work due by Friday


4TH Lesson Focus: What are the correct second ten words?
What are the major events of chapter 1?

1. discuss Klondike questions
1. 10 minutes for second ten assignment
Homework: finish words 11-20

5&6 Lesson Focus: Lesson Focus: What should I be looking for in my free read?
What is the rule for commas in compound sentences?
How can I remember the characters?

7. Free Read (15 minutes)
8. Go over context clues
9. Study for your vocab test for 10 minutes
10. Commas in compound sentences
11. Character flip book
12. Start homework
Homework: Read Chapter 5
Study for vocab test
Back work due by Friday

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive