Thursday, September 17, 2009

Thursday
9/17/09



1&2 Lesson Focus: Does a novel have just one climax?
What do I have to know for my vocabulary test?

1. Quiz on chapters 3&4
2. Discuss three and four
3. start story chart
4. Go over fill ins
5. Study for 15 minutes

Homework: Read Chapter 5 with story man notes
Study for vocabulary test


4th Period Lesson Focus: What should I tell the class about my character?

1. finish bubble maps
2. bubble map presentations
homework: finish chapter 4 with yellow notes

5&6 Lesson Focus: What do I have to know for my vocabulary test?

6. Quick vocabulary review with Ms. Edick
7. Work on 11-20 assignment/fill in the blanks
9. Quiz on chapters 3&4
10. Discuss three and four
11. Read chapter 5 with story man notes

Homework: Read Chapter 5 with story man notes
Study for vocabulary test

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive