Friday, September 25, 2009

Wednesday
9/24/09



1&2 Lesson Focus: What should I be looking for in my free read?
What are the specific events of my narrative?
What are appositives?

1. Free read projects/requirements
2. Free read
3. Appositive review
4. Narrative events
Homework: Read Chapter 8 with notes

4th Lesson Focus: How can I remember my vocabulary words?


1. Synonyms and antonyms
2. Context Clues
3. Study for test

Homework: Read chapter 5 with any notes
Study for test on Friday



5&6 Lesson Focus: What is dialogue?
What will I write my narrative about?


1. Dialogue lesson with Ms. Edick
2. Narrative brainstorm
Homework: Read chapter 8 with notes, quiz on 7&8 tomorrow







Ms. Hunt
9/25/09


1&2 Lesson Focus: What were the major events of chapters 7&8?
What is descriptive language?

1. Quiz on 7&8
2. Read your free read when you are done
3. Descriptive language lesson/practice
4. write your intro
Homework: Finish your intro


4th period: Is there only one climax in a novel?
1. 10 minutes to study with a partner
2. Discuss chapter 5
3. Story plot
Homework: Study for the test



5&6: Lesson Focus: How can I expand my narrative?
What were the major events of chapters 7&8?

1. Narrative Break down
2. Write your intro template
3. Quiz on 7&8
4. Free read 15 minutes

Homework: Finish your intro

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive