Thursday, March 4, 2010

Tuesday
3/02/10


1&2 Lesson Focus: How can I study for my vocabulary test?
What were the major events of chapter 2?
Who are the characters?

1. Work on Vocabulary packet
2. Start Flash cards/study
3. Meet the characters
4. Quiz on chapter 2
Homework: Read up to page 55
Final Thematic due Wednesday
Vocab Test on Friday


4th Lesson Focus: How many pages should my new book be?
1. Free read
Homework: none

5&6 Lesson Focus: How can I make sure I have everything I need in my thematic
essay?
How can I study for my vocabulary test?
What were the major events of chapter 1?

1. Thematic paper (library)
2. Vocab packet/study
3. Discuss up to page 22
4. Read a couple pages out loud
5. Start homework
Homework: Finish chapter 1 (quiz tomorrow)
Vocab test on Friday

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive