Thursday, March 4, 2010

Wednesday
3/03/10



HAND OUT PERMISSION SLIPS
1&2 Lesson Focus: How can I study for my vocabulary test?
What were the major events of chapter 3 so far?

1. Free Read
2. Vocabulary Study
3. Finish your vocabulary packet/start flash cards
4. Discuss up to page 55
5. Start homework
Homework: Free read letter to me on Friday
Finish chapter 3 (quiz tomorrow)

4th Lesson Focus: What are our second ten vocabulary words?
1. Vocab 11-20
2. Vocab Assignment
Homework: Finish the vocabulary: if we run out of time

5&6 Lesson focus: How can I study for my vocabulary test?
What were the major events of chapter 1?

1. Vocab review
2. Free Read
3. Quiz on chapter 1
4. Finish vocabulary packet
5. Start homework
Homework: Read chapter 2
Vocab test on Friday
2nd free read letter to me on Friday

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive