Thursday, October 21, 2010

Thursday
10/21/10

1&2 Lesson Focus: How can I study for my vocabulary test?
How can I effectively read a difficult text?

1. Vocabulary Review
2. Choose ten words and create your own assignment: Must assess definition, spelling and part of speech
3. Read “The Black Cat” with margin notes
4. Finish your vocabulary packet
Homework: Vocabulary test tomorrow and vocabulary packet due tomorrow

4&6 Lesson Focus: How can I study for my vocabulary test?
How can I effectively listen to a difficult text?

5. Vocabulary Review
6. Finish your vocabulary packet
7. Read “The Black Cat” with margin notes
Homework: Vocabulary test tomorrow and vocabulary packet due tomorrow

9th Lesson Focus: What didn’t I understand about chapter 1?
What vocabulary do I need to understand in the novel?

1. Discuss chapter 1
2. Quiz on chapter 1
3. Start homework
Homework: Chapter 2

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive