Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Writing and Reading

Monday
10/26/10

1&2 Lesson Focus: How can I write an effective introduction?
How can I effectively read non-fiction?
1. Read “The Delight of Fright”
2. Finish discussing similarities and differences
3. Write your introduction
4. Begin your body paragraph
Homework: Define the words in context
Read your free read by 11/08/10


4&6 Lesson Focus: How can I write an effective compare and contrast paper?
How can I ensure that I answer questions correctly?
1. Finish “The Delight of Fright”
2. Begin to pick quotes
3. Go to the computer lab 204B
Homework: Finish “The Delight of Fright”
Read your free read by 11/08/10


9th Lesson Focus: What were the major events of chapter 3?
1. Finish chapter 3
2. Quiz for Chapter 3
3. Start homework
Homework: Read chapter 4

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive